1. Effective today, our office and management teams are working from home. Increased cleaning and sanitation has begun immediately.
2. The offices are currently closed to the public – please contact your account manager directly, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
3. In order to adhere to social distancing guidelines, our grounds crews are reporting to work with assigned and staggered start times
4. All of our employees will be no less than 6 feet apart whenever possible.
5. We ask that everyone who may come in contact with our staff respect our measures and maintain a similar distance of at least 6 feet.
6. Tools are assigned to specific employees and only handled by them accordingly.
7. Unless an emergency, our staff will not enter any customer buildings. We appreciate the hospitality of our customers; however, we need to do everything possible to minimize the risk of everyone around us.
Strauser Nature’s Helpers has much gratitude and humility being tasked as your landscape maintenance service provider. We are all in this together and the safety of our clients, customers, and community is of the utmost importance to us! Please be patient with us as we are adapting to the changing world around us. If you have specific employee emails or cell phone numbers, please use those as our office phones will be unmonitored. Be safe and stay healthy!
March 23 Update
- As of today, no more than ONE person will be permitted in any vehicle. Staff are permitted to meet on job sites as per manager direction.
- All staff must remain 10′ apart at all times, whether on a job-site or at the shop.
- All staff must wear gloves at all times.
- All previous policies and alerts must continue to be followed (see links to notices below).
- No sharing of ANYTHING is permitted at work. Duct tape or tags must be used to assign key equipment per person as needed at the beginning of all shifts.
- All work other than snow service delivery is on hold until further notice for both in-house and subcontracted work.
- Our management team will be meeting at 9 am to work on next steps for all work plans. Please be on the lookout for another company update via email by the end of today.
More updates will be added as we release information